Click To Shop Our 2022 Bridal Catalog!
- Design inspired by Seiko's first precision chronographs, developed for international sporting competitions in 1964
- Powered by light energy - no battery change required
- 6-month power reserve once fully charged
- Chronograph measures up to 60 minutes of elapsed time in 1/5-second increments with split time measurement function
- White dial with sand-blasted texture and black subdials
- Date calendar
- 24-hour subdial
- Beige LumiBrite hands and markers
- Curved sapphire crystal with anti-reflective coating on the inner surface
- Black tachymeter bezel
- Screwdown caseback
- Case diameter: 39.0mm
- Stainless steel case and bracelet
- Tri-fold push button release clasp
- Water-resistant to 10 bar, 100 meters (330 feet)
- Caliber V192
Contact us for pricing and availability.
Give your a name and set your privacy level.
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google
Terms of Service apply.
From humble beginnings Seiko has evolved into one of the worlds most important watch companies and today is focused on innovation and refinement, while being eco-friendly. Seiko believes that the wristwatch is an intimate accessory. The best watches live in harmony and interact with the wearer, and their functions offer a reassuring and emotionally satisfy bond.
There are many great reasons to do business with Kelley Jewelers. Please email us for information about our special offers and unique customer service benefits.
We are more than happy to help you find the perfect piece within our extensive quality selections to celebrate all your special occasions, holidays and milestones.
Share this page with your friends or loved ones.
Don't leave them guessing! Send that special someone a hint.