Click To Shop Our 2022 Bridal Catalog!
- 7" base dia., 10.5" tall, 2 qt. capacity
- Heavy-gauge, hand-glazed steel underbody embellished with hand-applied floral transfers
- Rimmed in bronzed stainless steel.
- Wood handle.
- Lid is topped with a glass finial.
- Pieces may vary due to the handmade nature of each product.
Care and Use:
- Before using your kettle for the first time, remove all labels and wash thoroughly.
- Use low to medium heat only; never boil dry, as this could cause damage to both your kettle and cooktop.
- Do not use on induction cooktops.
- Hand-wash with mild soap and dry immediately to preserve the finish.
- Our enamelware exceeds both federal food safety regulations and California's Proposition 65
Contact us for pricing and availability.
Give your a name and set your privacy level.
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google
Terms of Service apply.
From plates to planters, teapots to tureens, MacKenzie-Childs designs are alive with individuality. Each piece created by our artisans holds the surprise and joy of the unexpected. Layer upon layer of artistry applied by hand to every inch of surface is our hallmark. And it's what makes every MacKenzie-Childs creation an original. Each handcrafted piece has a unique signature of its own and no two pieces are identical; this is the beauty of our handcrafted ceramics and home furnishings.
There are many great reasons to do business with Kelley Jewelers. Please email us for information about our special offers and unique customer service benefits.
We are more than happy to help you find the perfect piece within our extensive quality selections to celebrate all your special occasions, holidays and milestones.
Share this page with your friends or loved ones.
Don't leave them guessing! Send that special someone a hint.