Click To Shop Our 2022 Bridal Catalog!
- 2' wide, 3' long, 1/2" thick
- Wool and sisal.
- Pieces may vary due to the handmade nature of each product.
Care and Use:
- Recommended for indoor use only.
- Vacuum regularly with brushless attachment to maintain best appearance.
- For liquid stains, blot with unbleached, clean cotton cloth.
- For hard-to-remove stains, professional cleaning is suggested.
- Not machine washable.
- Avoid direct exposure to sunlight.
- We recommend using an anti-slip pad under the rug, and rotating the rug once a month. Not recommended for use on other carpet
- The materials and construction of this rug or coir mat passes Californiaâ€™s Proposition 65 safety standards.
- However, the care label on the underside of the rug does not meet these standards. To meet California law, the product is shipped with a Proposition 65 warning label.
Contact us for pricing and availability.
Give your a name and set your privacy level.
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google
Terms of Service apply.
From plates to planters, teapots to tureens, MacKenzie-Childs designs are alive with individuality. Each piece created by our artisans holds the surprise and joy of the unexpected. Layer upon layer of artistry applied by hand to every inch of surface is our hallmark. And it's what makes every MacKenzie-Childs creation an original. Each handcrafted piece has a unique signature of its own and no two pieces are identical; this is the beauty of our handcrafted ceramics and home furnishings.
There are many great reasons to do business with Kelley Jewelers. Please email us for information about our special offers and unique customer service benefits.
We are more than happy to help you find the perfect piece within our extensive quality selections to celebrate all your special occasions, holidays and milestones.
Share this page with your friends or loved ones.
Don't leave them guessing! Send that special someone a hint.